Saturday 9 November 2013

The Princess and the Mole by Ruby (Mole Class)

There was a princess who lived in a high tower.  Her name was Rhianna.  In her garden grew roses and daisies.  One day, walking in her garden, she spotted a mole. She couldn't believe her ears when the mole said "Hello, what's your name?  Who are you? My name is Bella.  I'm having a baby today."  Rhianna said "When your baby comes, can I visit you? What are you going to call it?".  "Alice," Bella replied.  "That's a lovely name. Would you like to come and see my kingdom?". Rhianna asked. "Oh yes please, I'll bring my baby tomorrow," smiled Bella.



2 comments:

  1. What a lovely Mole story Ruby. I wonder what would happen next if you could use more than 100 words! Do tell me on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs Henderson had a baby called Alice! I wonder if she lives in a tower?

    ReplyDelete