Thursday 24 October 2013

My Dream by Kyla-Mae (Mole Class)

I went to market and bought some runner beans but then I dropped an orange and dropped it on my jeans!
The orange juice felt wet and I began to sweat but then I got a shock when I saw a flying clock!
But then I saw a duck who said his name was Chuck.
He had a broken wing and I began to sing..."When it's a quacking day, I'll put a smile on your face."
My mum called my name which was real shame. It meant it was a dream and it wasn't what it seemed!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Kyla -I love your poem. Well done on being the first to do the 100 word challenge. I hate it when you wake up in the middle of a good dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING! Mrs Francis often tells us about her funny dreams! I think I am too tired to dream!

    ReplyDelete