Friday 25 October 2013

The Gruffalo by Evan (Eagle Class)

A mouse met a fox and he said would you like to have tea with me in my underground house. The mouse said no I am meeting a Gruffalo. The mouse then met an owl, snake, they asked the same. Then he met the Gruffalo. He has terrible teeth and terrible claws in terrible jaws, knobbly knees, Turned out toes, poisonous wart on the end of his nose his eyes are orange and his tongue is black with purple prickles all over his back. He scared the Gruffalo away and then found a nut and the nut looked good.

2 comments:

  1. Well done for entering into the 100 word challenge Evan! I am glad you enjoy Juila Donaldson books, it's so clever how the whole story rhymes, isn't it? I think my favourite is 'The Stickman', thank you for bringing it in on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Stickman too!

    ReplyDelete