Sunday 3 November 2013

Minion Rush by Matthew (Hedgehog Class)

One of my favourite things to do is play Minion Rush on Mummy and Daddy's iPad. I like it because you have to get bananas, you have to have Minions to play it. I have collected 812 bananas. You always have to jump over stuff, and how far you get the more faster the Minion runs. You run in Gru's lab, Minion Beach, El Machos lair, and Halloween residence. My favourite is Minion Beach because there are no battles. You can also collect gadgets to get new levels. My sister likes to play Minion Rush too. It is very good.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Matthew! What super writing! I am glad you have had a lovely half term playing games! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had an i-pad! What a great story!

    ReplyDelete